Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy birthday to us.....

Ok, actually Red Ink: Texas began on June 11th 2005. I'm actually about a week late marking the Blog's birthday, but I'm about a week early marking my own. As blogs go, this is not a huge one. My traffic is nowhere NEAR as big as many others, but that is ok, this is more of a labor of love than anything. An outlet for me to vent about stuff that bothers me and to shout to the rooftops about stuff that should not happen but yet does. I've taken on NHMCCD's board and exposed their corruption (more is coming by the way, I'm nowhere near through with them.).I've taken on the Mayor's corrupt votes for shots plan and won. If other people agree that's great, if not, well, they can always change the channel. In fact, this blog was an early birthday present to myself two years ago. I figure by the end of business today, I will have passed the 38,000 visitor mark since I set up my statcounter log. In the grand scheme of things, that is small potatoes, but it isn't the number of visitors I get, but the quality. Quality is good. Thank you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to youuu
Happy Birthday to youuu
Happy Birthday Dear Rorscach
And to your wife and RedInc:Tx toooooooo!

Ha! :-)
~ride~

June 19, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger The Dude said...

Happy Birthday RedInkTexas (and you too Rorschach). If it was about quantity I wouldn't bother to read your stuff.

- Dude

June 19, 2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Rorschach said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

June 19, 2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home