Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Jason's got a new gig!

Jason of Cigars, Donuts, and Coffee fame, got a new gig. Even though it had been expected for some time, the paperwork finally went through.

Today Jason is a Sergeant...

Congrats bud!

Now, how did I find this out? Did I wander over to Jason's blog and find this out the way everyone else did? Of COURSE not, you see, I was graced with a comment from that vile retch Michelle castigating me for failing to congratulate him. How I could possibly have done that without knowing about it in the first place is outside her realm of possibility, I guess I needed a tinfoil hat to help concentrate the psychic waves or something.... You know because it is completely impossible that I might not have even turned the computer on since yesterday afternoon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home