Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Let ME be the judge of that!

The local Republican precinct chair for my precinct happens to be the mother of my daughter's best friend. As a result, we talk politics a LOT. Her family is moving because the property tax increases are driving them from thier home. (Thank you very much Fred Hill!) As a result she has asked me to be the precinct election judge for the upcoming election in November since she probably won't be here then. I stewed on it for a week before I told her I'd do it. As a time commitment, it does not seem that onerous, except for the day of the election. THAT could be a long day. What's worse, I'll have to take off work and since I won't have any vacation time until the end of the year, it will have to be unpaid. Hopefully my employer will be understanding.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future

November 20, 2005 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home