Friday, July 31, 2009

A note about ads....

Astute readers will note how there is currently an ad running in AdSense for a particular RINO candidate for Governor. It is running in very heavy rotation, not just here but on most conservative Texas blogs with AdSense links.

I want it made clear. I do not endorse this candidate, I do not LIKE this candidate. I plan on voting AGAINST this candidate. But I'll take her money all day long. And no, she isn't getting any of it back either.

Clarification: I am NOT encouraging or discouraging anyone to click on this or any other ad, that is entirely up to you, only that if they want to pay me to allow them to display the ad, I have no problems accepting their money. It spends just like any other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Whited said...

I am pretty sure it's against the TOS for Ror to encourage you to click those ads he doesn't support.

But *I* say click away, ESPECIALLY if you don't support them. Help eat up their ad budget. :)

August 01, 2009 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home